Cure for Acute Cabin Fever
Has this winter turned you into an ornery troll? Are you sick of shoveling snow off the roof of your house? Have you thrown your new Ferragamo peep-toe shoes at the TV’s weather channel more than once? When you family calls from Florida just to gloat, do you pretend to be the answering machine? When your partner has the audacity to breathe, do you consider that a disgusting habit? If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you are suffering from Acute Cabin Fever. Take heart, though. I have a 24- hour treatment plan for you.
The Borland House B&B lets you escape the wretchedness of winter and, yes, even enjoy it!
1. Come to this pristine historic Village and walk only 1 block to restaurants without risk of frost-bite.
2. Treat yourself to an in-room massage.
3. Sip wine in the candle-lit parlor while an avalanche of snow descends outside.
4. This is the time of year that you are most likely to secure a reservation at the Back Yard Bistro, a 7-table restaurant less than 2 miles away. Even sleet won’t have to keep you from getting there.
5. The more snow, the better! Go snow-tubing, just 5 minutes away.
6. Best of all, you and your partner can be together and actually enjoy eachother once again.